Thursday, November 15, 2012

Free CEUs from the National Institute of Nursing Research

Previously, nurses interested in becoming researchers could travel all the way to Bethesda, MD to attend a four day course called "Developing Nurse Scientists." Now, the NINR has turned that class into a free online program worth four CEUs. It really did take me about that much time because the information was so new to me, but I feel I have a much better understanding of how the research which has advanced nursing so much was conducted. The free class is available at this link: www.ninr.nih.gov/Training/OnlineDevelopingNurseScientists/

2 comments:

  1. I never knew you could obtain ceus for free. I am assuming this is a joint venture among two parties. One being an employer and the other being an educator. Very interesting, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brendan, thanks for the comment. I was really amazed to find out I could essentially take, for free, a course normally given in Bethesda by the prestigious NINR. I was thrilled to share the find! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete